Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (cum laude), University of the Philippines, Los Banos. 2006
Leaders in Innovation Fellowship, Asian Institute of Management. 2017
Host/microbe interactions using 3D in vitro models
Ph.D. Candidate, Graduate Group in Integrative Pathobiology, Weimer MicroLab
- Phyll Giulianne A. Pel, Loinda R. Baldrias, and DJ Darwin R. Bandoy. 2017. Aerobic plate count, pH, and selected parameters of thawed and fresh pork at a public market in Calamba, Laguna, Philippines. Philippine Journal of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (PJVAS) (Volume 43, Issue No. 1), Pages 51-58.
- Bandoy, DD. 2009. Haemoproteus sp. in Philippine Scops Owl (Otus megalotis) and Philippine Eagle Owl (Bubo philippensis) Online Journal of Veterinary Research Volume 10 (2): 117-120.
- Bandoy, DD. 2017. Developing resistance-free antibiotics by Quorum Sensing Inhibition. Philippine Veterinary Medical Association Annual Convention and Scientific Conference.
- Bandoy, DD. 2017. Infodemiology of rabies in the Philippines using Google trends. 33rd World Veterinary Congress, Incheon, South Korea.
- Bandoy, DD. 2017. Computational bioinformatics modeling of Quorum Sensing Inhibition. 33rd World Veterinary Congress, Incheon, South Korea.
- Philippine California Advanced Research Institute (PCARI) Ph.D. candidate. 2017.
- Enhanced creative research work grant, University of the Philippines. 2017.
- Research dissemination grant, University of the Philippines. 2017
- 1st Place final pitch competition. Royal Academy of Engineering, UK. 2017
- University of the Philippines Invention Disclosure award. 2016.
- Citation for founding chair, 10th National Congress of Veterinary Medicine students. 2015
- 3rd place for best research poster, Singapore Association of Laboratory Animal Science, International Publication award, UP System. 2009.
- U.P. Presidential Leadership grant (awarded to a single student in the entire UP for outstanding student leaders). 2005-2006.
- Ten outstanding students in the Philippines (national finalist). 2006.
- National Ayala Young Leader. 2005.